Here, you'll find a step-by-step process to integrate the Unified API into your project. Let's get started.
- Begin by setting up your project's details. This will include the project name, and some other information. You may also invite other users through Management to join your project.
- Navigate to the Endpoints section on our platform.
- Select the desired endpoint from the list.
- Execute the API call and wait for the results.
- After executing an API call, head over to the Analytics section.
- Here, choose API Logs to delve deeper into each call's specifics.
- View detailed information for each call, such as request type, timestamp, response time, headers, and much more.
For those who want to also configure your own providers whether that is to add your own API keys or if you have purchased additional plans with Uniblock.
- Add and manage various providers. Click the blue button on the top right to bring up a list of providers. Depending on your project's needs, you may choose to integrate with one or multiple providers.
- Custom API Key (Manual Configuration):
- Obtain a custom API key from your chosen provider(s).
- Provider Configuration Guides are available on our docs as well.
- Apply this key and a name and then configure.
- API Test Key (Default Routing):
- Alternatively, you can use Uniblock's test API key for testing.
- Note: This is not recommended for production environments due to shared access constraints.
- By Endpoint: Adjust the Backup List priority for each provider on an individual endpoint basis. You can drag and drop each integration to order it from top to bottom.
You've now successfully set up and utilized the Unified API for your project. Enjoy the benefits of a streamlined API experience, and always remember to check back for updates, new features, and enhanced functionalities.
Updated about 4 hours ago